Participate to WIN!
The Bosch Washer & Dryer features an intelligent network of sensors making Bosch one of the most efficient washer and dryer brands.
- The washer only uses 130 kWh per year exceeding the Federal Energy Standards by up to 120%.
- EcoAction option reduces energy usage by up to 10% for the dryer and 20% for the washer.
- One of the quietest washer and dryers in Canada.
- ActiveWater turns 13 gallons into 400 gallons of washing power.
How to win:
Participating in any of the following will grant one (1) ballot.
- Participate in any FOR HOME saveONenergy program.
- COUPONS - Send us proof of coupon redemption (use 5 coupons get 5 ballots).
- HEATING & COOLING INITIATIVE – send us proof of heating & cooling incentive installation.
- FRIDGE & FREEZER PICKUP – send us proof of a fridge or freezer pickup (1 ballot for each appliance picked up.
- peaksaver – have a peaksaver thermostat installed.
- Have a Home Energy Audit completed on your home. Professional auditors can be found by visiting http://oee.nrcan.gc.ca/residential/personal/home-improvement/service/contact-advisors.cfm .
- Sign-up for e-billing .
- Sign-up for preauthorized payments .
- Receive a ballot for new connections requiring a layout (includes microFIT & FIT) completed or in progress during the contest dates.
- Sign-up to receive our quarterly conservation e-Newsletter by sending your email address to email@example.com
Contest ends on December 30, 2011. Draw will take place on January 16, 2012.
Please read the full contest details and rules here.